Wednesday, May 31, 2006

SKC PHOTOS

All photos involving the DCC and BOB winner at SKC have been removed - the owner felt they "did not do him any favours". This dog will not be featured again on this website.

As always I repeat that I do my best to present the dog as he was on the day. I don`t go in for "creative" photography. If you do not want your winning dog to be photographed for this website, just say so at the time - there is no obligation. I make no claim to be a professional, and am just trying to provide a service for those who may not have been at the show.

Further to this, I would like to state that this site is NOT part of Papnet, nor is it subject to Papnet in any way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth you do a splendid job of photographing the winning dogs for the Scottish blog and I am not surprised in the least that several Papillon exhibitors have asked to use use your photos of their winning dogs in other publications.I was at SKC and thought the photo in question looks exactly like the dog I saw.Keep up the good work.Lynda

Anonymous said...

Please keep up the photos, I think most people do like to see them and we know that the dogs aren't always posing 100% of the time. As for the dog in question, I don't think it was a bad photo but, as you say, it can be left up to the owner to decide at the time.

Anonymous said...

Dont let one person's opinion affect the excellent work you have been doing. I've never spoken to anyone who has been anything other than appreciative of the quality of the site and the pictures on it.