Saturday, April 21, 2007

THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL.....

How successful are you in the dog game? Do you really have the right attitude? Test yourself here...


When you receive the schedule do you –

a) email your entry
b) email everyone for advice about the classes and judge
c) email the judge

As you stand in the ring do you think –

a) “I wonder if the judge will like my dog?”
b) “I wonder if the judge knows my face?”
c) “I wonder if the judge can still stand up after our booze-up last night?”

“Take them round.” Do you –

a) move your dog steadily to his best advantage
b) run your dog up the back of (a)
c) smile at the judge as you go by

As the judge goes over your dog on the table, do you murmur –

a) “He`s just 18 months old”
b) “Stand still, Champion Fido JW”
c) “It`s in the brown envelope”

You win the CC! Do you say to your dog –

a) “You`re wonderful!”
b) “Not before time!”
c) “Here`s your Pet Passport – you`re going home with the judge!”

How did you do?

Mostly (a) – You are the kind of exhibitor the dog world needs.
Mostly (b) – As a competitor you`re right up there with Genghis Khan
Mostly (c) – Words fail me, Del Boy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That about covers every exhibitor and their actions that I´ve ever run across!