Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MARCH OPEN SHOW

I hope everyone enjoyed the show, despite the cold.....well we can`t do anything about the weather !

I have only a very small selection of pictures. This is mainly due to an intermittent flash failure in the Minolta, meaning that lots of the ones I took were too dark to use. Also the owner of the BIS prefers to use a professional one . So I haven`t been able to feature the main winners as I usually do, and I apologise. The club doesn`t have a professional photographer - just me - and I don`t claim to be an expert.

Let`s hope I do better at Crufts !

3 comments:

Xandilara Papillons said...

You´ve been done a wonderfull job with this site Elizabeth.
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Perfection is a state of flawlessness. Something is called perfect when it has no flaws, or when it comes very close to this ideal.

The greatest statesment, artistes and leaders of our time rarely attained a state of perfection.

What chance a captured image.

To the site photographer, congratulations for the images of joy you have captured. None perfect but all a pleasure to behold.

Anonymous said...

Well done Elizabeth, you do a marvellous job for the club.Not easy preparing and showing dogs,helping on the door AND taking photos!Keep up the good work.