Tuesday, January 03, 2006

PUP IDOL !

I thought we could have a little competition to liven up the bleak winter days of January.

What I`m looking for are puppy pictures. No, not posed pictures of your show puppy. This isn`t that kind of competition. These pictures will be of baby puppies and will be judged ENTIRELY ON CUTENESS. The photo that wins will be the one with the "Awww!" factor.

I`m hoping to set up a poll on the site so that YOU will be able to vote for the winner.

It`s probably best if you can email the photos, although I`ll take them in any form and of course return anything that is sent. I`ll limit you to three pictures per person.

There is a mystery prize!

Now come on - you know you have these pictures! Everyone photographs baby puppies. And remember - the cuter the better! I`ll keep the entries anonymous and just number them, although you can send in a caption if you like.

And of course - they don`t have to sing!

No comments: